INNA :: STUDIO OWNER AND PHOTOGRAPHER
Inna comes from a background in documentary photography. While studying Photojournalism at Temple University, she discovered her passion for visual storytelling and editorial portraiture. She developed her skills further while photographing news stories, music shows and a variety of art and culture related events. Inna founded Peach Plum Pear Photo in 2012 and was immediately drawn to capturing the love and affection between the couples that she met. Her unobtrusive style and ability to make people feel comfortable let her capture genuine connection between couples and make her photos feel emotional and real.
A few facts about Inna
- Grew up in Russia, right on the border between Europe and Asia
- Lives in West Philadelphia and loves her little neighborhood
- Loses track of time while reading Haruki Murakami’s novels
- Goes adventurous ethnic grocery shopping and experiments with new recipes
- Makes time for travel, exploring and adventure in her life, always
JAU :: ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER
Jau started photographing weddings in 2009 after getting his degree in photography. His approach to weddings is to keep his work simple and honest while capturing beautiful moments in an unobtrusive and relaxed manner.
A few facts about Jau
- Moved to the US from Belarus at age 19
- Lives in Kensington with his girlfriend and keeps busy renovating their house
- Loves road trips, snowboarding, cooking and heavy metal
- Shoots editorial assignments for several magazines
- Photographs artists, actors and bands often
- Loves using film for portraits and a variety of personal projects
JESSICA :: ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER
Jessica got her degree in photography from University of the Arts. She applies documentary approach to weddings and tells the story of a wedding day in a simple and beautiful way.
A few facts about Jessica
- Lives in Fishtown with her fiance, Jake, and their cat.
- Photographs musicians and goes on tour with bands frequently
- Enjoys building furniture and being crafty
- Loves hearing “Come On Eileen” at a wedding reception
GENE :: ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER
Gene discovered photography while working in graphic design in his 20s. In his work, he blends in narrative- driven elements from photojournalism with editorial portraiture.
A few facts about Gene
- Lives in Abington with his wife Jess, daughter Anika and 2 stubborn cats
- Enjoys gardening in his backyard
- Takes photos of people for magazines and does lots of music photography
- In addition to photography, he dabbles in cinematography and is currently working on a short film
- Loves spending time in nature with his family and friends
View Gene’s portfolio.
NELLIE :: ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER
Nellie started photographing weddings in 2010. Her love of photography began in high school where she learned how to use a classic SLR camera and developed her own film. Nellie strives to show the organic connection between couples. She brings a documentary style blended with her love of fine art to her photography.
A few facts about Nellie
- Lives in Bucks County with her husband and two children
- Has two adopted dogs that she loves to play ball with
- Enjoys working on her never ending home projects
- Loves snowboarding and trail running
- Makes a really great Margarita
View Nellie’s portfolio